I had an idea of what I wanted for the logo I just didnt know how I would incorporate each idea into this one symbol. I tried a few ideas and brainstormed but it didnt work much. I liked the actual symbol but it wasn't quite right. Then I eliminated the outer circle and that worked out quite well because this is supposed to represent me and I don't really like being held in or surrounded. so I took out the outer circle and instantly I was satisfied.
This would be my symbol without the outer circle and the second part that completes it. The first symbol represents balance and its also sort of a peace sign for me. I got this idea from a gift that I received when I went to France so it actually means a lot to me and I'm very glad I could use it as part of my logo. The second symbol is the Japanese character for water. I am a swimmer, and the water is where I find my tranquility. My absolute favorite place to be is under water, friends and family are convinced I'm a mermaid >.< The owrds under it "Respira Profundo" means breathe deeply in spanish. I am not spanish but I take a very high interest in the language and culture. I chose breathe deeply because I tend to overreact lol or even breathe for that matter. All of these things characterize me and Im glad I was able to incorporate them all into one thing that suits me. In a way I discovered myself, or how to describe myself without using words..
From watching the powerpoint, videos, etc I learned that creating logos are not as easy as it appears to be. Nor is creating a new design for a company. It definitely takes a lot of effort, but in the end it's all worth it because this will be what the company/ organization will be recognized by. Its not something you can just throw together nor is it something that can be easily changed. I found the logo video a bit boring but very informative, it actually guided me with mine. The video about redesigning the bottle was very intriguing and I was actually happy that the people came up with a solution for the extra drizzle and the consumers were satisfied in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment