Sunday, March 27, 2011
Drawing hands =o
1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?
• It was kind of cool. I liked it because it’s something I know so well and I thought I’d easily be able to perfect, but it turns out it wasn’t and it took a lot of time to perfect.
2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why?
• I chose to use a pencil because I don’t have charcoal. Generally I choose pencils over charcoal because it’s a little easier for me to control.
3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand?
• Creating the drawing with my non-dominant hand was really a challenge. I thought it was funny because it’s a feeling that Im not used to at all. I enjoyed it because it definitely made me laugh and try harder.
4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?
• It shows which hand my drawing is better with >.<
5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?
• Not unless my life or grade depended on it. It was such a challenge although fun I must say I am not a fan of my work. I like the outcome it came out way better than I expected. Drawing with my left hand made me concentrate a lot more as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment